That’s what we’re here for
Agronomy and fertilizer recommendations are our speciality. We are happy to provide recommendations aided by a soil test, based on your crop usage and yield goals.
What types of fertilizer we carry
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, all in liquids and drys
- Semi Truck
- Small Truck
- Custom Spread
OptiStart/Gold Starter Fertilizer
OptiStart is a clear liquid corn orthophosphate starter. The product provides nitrogen, phosphate, potassium, sulfur, zinc and manganese to energize young plants for vigorous early growth in cooler spring soils.
Micronutrients and Biostimulants
Biostumulants stimulate microbial activity to improve plant performance. Micronutrients provide essential inputs for plant growth. Together, they can boost your crop’s health, leading to resistance to stress and increased yields. We have dozens of products to choose from, specific to the crop and your individual needs.
- Symbol Release (from Winfield/United)
- Brandt Foliar Nutrients
- Brandt Smart trio
- Strobilurin fungicides
Brands we Carry
More about biostimulants
Micro biostimulants are a growth promoter product that stimulates growth in plants to make a healthier and productive yield. These products are composed of various substances, compounds, and microorganisms that are applied to plants or soils to improve crop vigor, yields, quality, and tolerance stress. Some are applied with fertilizer, other applied with pesticides or can be applied alone. Generally, a producer will apply the biostimulants with any additional products in one pass across the field, saving time and money.
Stimulating plant growth throughout the crop’s entire life cycle:
- Improves the efficiency of the plant’s metabolism to increase yield and enhance crop quality
- Increases plant tolerance to and recovery from abiotic stresses, such as drought, flooding, and extreme temperatures
- Facilitates better nutrient absorption and use;
- Promotes more efficient use of water;
- Boosts soil fertility, particularly by nurturing the development of complementary soil microorganisms.
What makes biostimulants different from traditional crop inputs?
- Biostimulants function differently than fertilizers, regardless of the presence of nutrients in the products.
- Biostimulants differ from crop protection products because they act only on the plant’s vigor. They do not have any direct effect on pests or disease.
- Consequently, crop biostimulation is complementary to crop nutrition and crop protection.
These are just a few resources we find helpful related to selecting and applying fertilizer. Click the article to learn more.
Soil Management Recommendations and Resources
Extensive guide providing nutrient recommendations for local crops. By the University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Crop Protection SDS
Large collection of Safe Data Sheets. By WinField United.
Agrian Chemical Labels Search
Extensive Chemical Label database. By Agrian
CDMS Chemical labels Search
Another large Chemical Label database. By CDMS.